Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Pregnant but no tenderness of breasts

I've took two pregnancy tests and both showed positive. I dont have many symptoms but i do throw up occasionaly and feel real tired. I don't have tender breasts at all and basically they are as empty as you can get. I have a 9 month old son. I'm confused. After having my son i breastfed until he was 4 months and in the whole 9 months after having him i havent had a period at all, I started to feel sick a month ago and i thought could i be pregnant so then i took the tests and they showed positive. I'm confused in anyone could give me advice about any of it i would appreciate it .
Thank you
Im not so sure about your question but if i understood you correctly, you dont have to worry about not having any pregnancy symptoms. When i had my daughter i did not have any pregnancy symtoms at all right through to delivery. The only changes were obvious like bump growing and period stopping other than that nothing. No breast tenderness, nausea/vomiting or dizziness. Oh i remember the only symptoms which i development much later was frequent urinating, and cravings for exotic fruits passion fruit and mangoesfor some wreid reasons and my little girl is made for those fruits since she was a babby till now she is eight.Hope this helps!!!!
Dont worry about your breasts not being tender.  Mine come and go.  It scares me when it goes away but then the next day it comes back.  I mean they are slightly tender some days but extremely sore other days.  It doesnt make any sense to me why this would be happening.  Sounds like you should call your doctor and get an appointment and blood test!  Good luck!
When I was pregnant I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms at all.  I got all the way to 8.6weeks and still no signs.  I ended up miscarrying but I know either way I wouldn't have had any symptoms because my hcg got up to 30,000 and still no morning sickness or anything.  I was disappointed because I was really hoping my bbs would grow!!  Don't worry, I'm sure you're fine.  Lots of pregnant woman have no symptoms and go on to have healthy babies.
first pg sore boobs right away--Second pg someone needed to tell me I was pg..had no symptoms and was not trying to conceive---A friend stated I had a glow about me---so you may have a symtpom free pg.  Good luck
Yeah with my son i have sore boobs and i had morning sickness for the first month or so and he turned out to be a 9lb 6oz baby. I was just confused thinking it would be the same symptoms but i guess they are all different. Thanks for all the comments they really helped :-)
DOn't worry about not ahving breast tenderness. It doesn't mean that much if you have it or not. My first pregnancy ended in m/c, but I had very full and extremely sore breasts right up till 11 weeks, then found out at 12 weeks it was just a sac (blighted ovum). I am currently pregnant again at 25 weeks and this is a normal healthy pregnancy, but my breasts have not been nearly as sore as the first time, a little here and there in the first trimester, although they are still pretty full. Sometimes I think once they've stretched even a little, it can make it less pronounced in later pregnancies. But then again, each and every pregnancy is just very different too.