A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members
193609 tn?1292183893

Pressure During Implantation?

I was wondering if anyone has had a very small amount of pain or pressure in their uterus around the time a fertalized egg would be implanting?
15 Responses
15480 tn?1302533402
I can't say that I actually noticed anything. Are you thinking you might be preggo Cheyenne? :)
193609 tn?1292183893
Well, what happened was I was at work when I calculated when ovulation would take place. So, I told Mike that he needed to buy condoms on his next visit home (Feb 6th). So, the weekend before, we had sex and didn't worry about condoms becuase I have PCOS and the doctor pretty much guarenteed I couldn't get pregnant with my hormones at their current level (not justifying my actions by any means, I am just saying lol) So anyways, we had unprotected sex on the 30th and 1st. I fell asleep afterwards and didn't think much of it. Well, today I got a very dull pain down below, nothing bad at all, just enough to get me wondering. So I looked at my Planner, instead of my calender at work, and realized that I had started my period Jan 19th, Not Jan 26th, so if the medication I am on, did what it was supposed to do, I would have O'd on Jan 1st!!! So its possible, but I am trying not to get my hopes up :-)
I didn't feel anything either.. but I did have some implantation bleeding.
Just wanted to add that I pretty much felt premenstrual as usual before my period was late.  I was only a few days late when I took the test. The results showed immediately.
193609 tn?1292183893
I talked to Mike and he is going to pick up a test and we will take it together on Valentine's morning.....I don't think I am pregnant because of what the doctors have said, but if I was pregnant, I would be very happy...so, only time will tell!!!
193609 tn?1292183893
I am having some cramping now....hmmmm......!!! lol
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.