Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Pressure During Implantation?

I was wondering if anyone has had a very small amount of pain or pressure in their uterus around the time a fertalized egg would be implanting?
I can't say that I actually noticed anything. Are you thinking you might be preggo Cheyenne? :)
Well, what happened was I was at work when I calculated when ovulation would take place. So, I told Mike that he needed to buy condoms on his next visit home (Feb 6th). So, the weekend before, we had sex and didn't worry about condoms becuase I have PCOS and the doctor pretty much guarenteed I couldn't get pregnant with my hormones at their current level (not justifying my actions by any means, I am just saying lol) So anyways, we had unprotected sex on the 30th and 1st. I fell asleep afterwards and didn't think much of it. Well, today I got a very dull pain down below, nothing bad at all, just enough to get me wondering. So I looked at my Planner, instead of my calender at work, and realized that I had started my period Jan 19th, Not Jan 26th, so if the medication I am on, did what it was supposed to do, I would have O'd on Jan 1st!!! So its possible, but I am trying not to get my hopes up :-)
I didn't feel anything either.. but I did have some implantation bleeding.
Just wanted to add that I pretty much felt premenstrual as usual before my period was late.  I was only a few days late when I took the test. The results showed immediately.
I talked to Mike and he is going to pick up a test and we will take it together on Valentine's morning.....I don't think I am pregnant because of what the doctors have said, but if I was pregnant, I would be very happy...so, only time will tell!!!
I am having some cramping now....hmmmm......!!! lol