A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members
184622 tn?1258559967

Provera

Hello all. My Dr put me on provera to induce my period. Does anyone  know how long it takes to get your period after you finish your pills?
7 Responses
My doctor told me it could start from 3 days to 2 weeks after finishing the pills.
184622 tn?1258559967
Thanks! As soon as it comes, we start on clomid and shots to start IUI!!! The waiting games stinks, though!
Good luck to you!  Lots of babydust!!!
It took me 6 weeks to get AF from the day I took my last pill. I don't know if it was longer for me because I didn't have a period in 6 years and had cysts on my ovaries (all due to Depo) Good luck and BABY DUST!
it took me 3 days to get it after taking provera.
I took Provera 10 Pills I normally Start on the 1st and end on the 10th and it starts on  the 12-14. It was a Pattern it was like that for 2-4 months Straight until I stop taking it. Change different Insurances  started to get Pricey :-(
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.