Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Provera

Hello all. My Dr put me on provera to induce my period. Does anyone  know how long it takes to get your period after you finish your pills?
My doctor told me it could start from 3 days to 2 weeks after finishing the pills.
Thanks! As soon as it comes, we start on clomid and shots to start IUI!!! The waiting games stinks, though!
Good luck to you!  Lots of babydust!!!
It took me 6 weeks to get AF from the day I took my last pill. I don't know if it was longer for me because I didn't have a period in 6 years and had cysts on my ovaries (all due to Depo) Good luck and BABY DUST!
it took me 3 days to get it after taking provera.
I took Provera 10 Pills I normally Start on the 1st and end on the 10th and it starts on  the 12-14. It was a Pattern it was like that for 2-4 months Straight until I stop taking it. Change different Insurances  started to get Pricey :-(