Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Question about miscarriage

I don't mean to dig up sad memories, but I was wondering at what week did those of you who have miscarried do so? Thanks!
Have had two miscarriages the first one was at 10 weeks the second one back in May was at 14 weeks.
First pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 12 weeks But now have 3 healthy kids
I miscarried at 12wks, doctor told me that the baby had only developed to 8wks 5dys, I got pregnant 5 months later and now have a healthy 11wk old.
Mandy
I found out I m/c at about 12 or 13 weeks at a routine u/s but the baby had stopped growing at like 10 or 11 weeks.  I was pg again 3 months after and all was fine.  Good Luck to you and I am sorry for your loss.
found out at 12 weeks, but baby actually died around 8 weeks
I Found out when i was 7 weeks. My husband and I had seen the heart beat, a week later i had some bleeding (very light) I went back for a sonogram and they found out that the baby had stopped developing. I hope it will never happen again and i pray that God will help all of us who want babies to get pregnant soon. Good luck to us all.
Found no HB on US at 8 weeks.  Didn't miscarry for nearly 5 more weeks.  Best of luck to you!
First pregnancy ended in July 04 at 5.5 weeks.  2nd pregnancy was conceived in Oct 04, found out at 1st ultrasound in Nov 04 that there was no heartbeat.  Never had any bleeding or cramping, no symptoms of miscarriage at all.  2 later ultrasounds confirmed diagnosis.  Finally had to have d&c on 12/21.  It was absolutely devastating as all of us will tell you.  I wish you luck.
My first was at 17 weeks but fetus died at 15 and my second was at 12 weeks
First one---- it died at 7 weeks but I miscarried at 8 weeks and the second one---- I miscarried at 5.5 weeks. Now I am pregnant again and i also have 2 healthy children.
i m/c at 9 weeks, and the baby had died at 8 weeks
baby stopped developing at 5.6 weeks but didn't m/c until 9 weeks. very devastating but you have to hace faith that if it happened once you will get pg again. Best of luck to you.
My first miscarriage was at 7.25 weeks June/04.  Saw a heartbeat on u/s @ 7 weeks.  My second was February of this year @ 5 weeks.