Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Qustin plz

Blood test I was having a high hormone prolactin. I'm having trouble getting pregnant
I had this in my 20's.  Ugh.  I also produced too much estrogen and had a slow thyroid at the time.  It was a big pain.  I had all sorts of symptoms including periods only every 3 to 4 months.  Have they suggested an MRI?  One thing that causes this is a tiny, harmless, benign tumor in the pituitary gland.  I was checked for this.  (I didn't have it).  I was headed to an endocrinologist and my symptoms got better before my appointment.  I had the issue for about a year and a half and I'm not sure why, but I just went back to normal on my own while waiting for the specialist appointment.  Talk to your Ob/gyn about why you are having this issue.

And yes, this probably causes you to be irregular and results in difficulty getting pregnant.  Again, mine resolved and I have two kiddos.  Hang in there.