Women's Health: Postpartum Community

REMINDER FROM MED HELP

Dear Friends,

This is just a friendly reminder about the purpose of our forums.  Our forums are a place for people to share information and support about a specific topic - in this case "Maternal & Child Health".  We would really appreciate it if everyone would keep that in mind when posting new questions or comments.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Cindy Thompson
Med Help International

i wonder what was on here that we cant put? the halloween costume thing? i know we have to follow rules, but seeing as we are the ones who use this, if its ok with us isnt that alright from time to time?
I put the Grey's Anatomy post up...hehehehe....but I said OPEN FORUM too!!! Oh well...........
does sharing e-mail addresses not count as "sharing info"

COME ON LADIES..... FOCUS!!!  hee hee hee
I think and again, I think it is about last night. There was a post from a girl (do not remember her whole name just lots of AAA at the beginning) and she was asking if she is pregnant and that she will test after she gets her paycheck and somehow it all got out of hands and many girls got into it and it went down the hill from there. She said that she will never come here again and people were rude to the new people...bla, bla, bla...I did not post to it, I was just one of the one who read it all...so, I think it has nothing to do with today.
Plus, I was looking for the post this morning to see how it ended up and it was gone....
It fiannly got clsed to new comments and then must have been removed.  I will admit I was one of the ones posting on that one but it was a little ridiculous, I mean testing and getting a negative and still thinking you are preggo and refusing to test again....made no sense to me.  She kept fueling the fire too.  Oh well that was yesterday!!
I looked for the same post and couldnt find it either...it also had some naughty words that were used by the original poster.
The post is gone. It was gone first thing this morning.

stephd: When I said people were rude, I was just quoting what girl said about ALL of us. Making sure I do not offend anyone.
No, no I was offended or anything.  I was just merely saying that I participated in that stupid post.  I should not have but I was getting really upset (you know how the hormones get)!!  LOL!!  She was just being dumb and driving us all crazy cause all she needed to do was take another test and stop going by what she thought and what her mom was telling her.  No BIG DEAL!!  Yea I noticed it was gone this morning.  I was kinda suprised that is lasted as long as it did!
I read that thread - people were just stating the obvious and she took it waay too personally. I was wondering too if she wasn't just someone trying to start something...
Steph -- I agree, it was super stupid.  I was going to get in on that one and then decided to stay out of it since I was just going to get sarcastic with her.  

Bridg -- I usually spot brown for two-three days after AF.  You're good!! :)
Will look now!
I was the "meany" on that thread, I think.

I don't think it was that post, actually. Every now and then when the topics stray from maternal-child topics, some people will complain about it, and they give us a friendly reminder.
I was just thinking about the "meanie" thing! Kinda stuck out last night!
oh and im 40 weeks late for af and there is this "thing" pushing out of my vagina! does anyone know if this is something i should test for??? =:) my horns were stickin out i couldnt help myself!!
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B, have you tested yet? no??? uhhhh.....have you had sore boobs and kind of nauseated??? did you say you are in 23946 dpo???? maybe you should test!
;)
i have a quick question......AM I PREGNANT??? can you predect it?????? please help! i am -10 dpo....should i test??
lol
not B! sorry i mean Sailors Wife!! lol...see what happens when you follow that little devil whispering at your ear??? lol
well i just though maybe you were calling me a bi@*h lol. its friday and most disappear for the weekend, so i thought id leave everyone with a little humor (yes very little)lol. im sick ICK and really really wish i could just go to bed!
i think a group of us should have our own talk show! and if a guest is not up to par...we put them in a dunk tank. whos with me?? oceans i know you and lucy will be on it. i think who dis could be like barbra wawa and make guest appearances. annie brook can take callers. yes it will win an emmy!! oh the fancy dresses and red carpets here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure which thread prompted this, but I'm really not a meanie. Grumpy sometimes, but not mean. :)
lol where was I???? I know, being silly in some other thread right? anyway, yeah it was very very stupid....and girls just keep posting 'UHH AM I PREGNANT?' and then they give you the whole story behind it, when they bd'ed, and they feel sore boobs!!! lol What the hell do we know if you are pregnant or not women!!!!!!!!!! go buy a freaking test!!!!! lol
ok where were we?
=)
here is a funny story that has nothing to do with this site lol. my niece is going to be a black cat for halloween. she is 3. my sis didnt want her to put it on today even though she was begging because its friday the 13th and didnt want a black cat runnin around the house lol.
yes cocktails on the show is a must. we can all get together in a motorhome and go to womens home and make them pee on sticks so we can diagnose them. then we go to the mens houses and tp with pads and tampons. yes i bet this isnt the right thread, but im a rebel i tell you!!! we will put oprah and ellen out of business! just dont let dr phill come on the show. he will be sad when he looses his robin to us  Muwahhaahaa!
Oooh, and the wine...don't forget the wine. :) Or beer...whichever.