Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Reactive airway disease

my youngest son is in the hospital right now with reactive airway disease.. I am freaking out, does anyone know anything about this???  
Please lots of prayers for my little guy..
Thanks guys, you are the best...
Many prayers.....

My son had this until he was about 3. He's now 12 and has no symptoms what so ever! It is treated much like asthma. Hang in there....

Stacy
Two of my daughters have this after having RSV when they were babies. One of my daughters was hospitalized. Both now have asthma, which is basically what reactive airway disease is. It is usually triggered by a virus, cold weather or exercise. To my knowledge it is not serious. I hope your little man gets better soon. Have you googled Reactive Airway Disease to get more info?