Resizing pictures for your MedHelp profile

I know nermine and perty were talking about how their photos were in too big a format to use for the photo on their profile on this site.  There is a website called "www. shrinkpictures. com" (without the spaces and quotation marks) that will shrink online pix for you at no charge.  It's easy to use (I've used it and I know nothing about digital photography) and they are not a marketing shill or anything.  I don't know if they would be the answer for the requirements of this site, but they sure could be.
Also, if you go to paint you can resize them by clicking on image and then stretch/skew. I always do 25% and it does the trick.
i did mine with the paint.  funny how you have to increase the number size to make the pic smaller, maybe i should have payed more attention in math!
your picture only takes up a small portion of the screen - what did you do?  Another way you can make the pixels lower is by taking a picture, and then cropping it.  By cropping it, you lose resolution, making the picture less pixels for the size..  I finally got a picture of us up by doing that :)  I didn't realize it wasn't letting me doing it because the file size was too big.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community