It's your decision, if you feel like you can handle, by all means. I've been there and returned before when my son was 3 weeks. I didn't have a demandful, job either. Just make sure to listen to your body
The earliest appt is the 9th of January I can't afford to wait till then to start working.
my doctor told me that as soon as I am feeling up to it I can go back. so as long as labor went well and they aren't worried about anything as long as u feel u are good there probably shouldn't be an issue with it
I went back to work at 4 weeks so I don't see why not.