Should I worry about this pain??

Ok I was just sitting here today and all of a sudden I started getting pain on my right side. It's not real low. Like if I follow my belly button over its there. I know what stretching feelings are. I've had them the whole time. I've never had BH or anything and I figured this was too high up to be. I honestly don't know. The only reason I'm asking is cause this pain was much much more intense then anything  that I think I've ever had. Strong enough for me to want to hit something.... Any advice would be great. Sorry guys if I worry too much. Oh and I'm 20wks pregnant.
Does it take your breath away for a second???
Do you  have any other symptoms?  Is the pain steady and always only on that side?
It actually stopped for a moment. But It hurt so bad I felt like I couldn't breath for a moment.
Are you sure it's not broad ligament pain?  It feels like a sharp burning pain.  It ususually happens with quick movement but not always.  It can happen while you aren't doing anything.

I remember when I was pregnant those killed me!!  
It just started and stayed for a good two minutes. What do u girls think it is? What if it comes back? Should I even worry?
Two minutes is longer than what I've experienced with ligament pain, and that was my first guess.  If you are terribly worried, and it sounds like you are, call your doc.  That's what they are there for, and I'm sure you are fine.  PG does weird stuff to us.
a few weeks ago I got up from the couch and got a weird pain in my side that took my breath away.  It lasted a little while too.  I bet its the same thing
The weird thing is I wasn't moving at all. Just sitting at the computer. I've gotten those pains before.... Where the phone rings or someone comes to the door and I jump up real quick and thats excruciating, but those pains are usually alot lower for me.
are you okay now?
If it is not going away, you need to call your doc.
My cyst made me hurt there!!!! I couldn't move and it was miserable. I thought it was too high to be something with my ovaries, but sure enough, u/s proved me wrong! Call your doc if it doesn't stop!
Yeah, I'm ok now. It subsided, but did scare me for a few mins since the pain was so severe. Hope it doesn't happen again.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community