Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Sick

So.
I'm two weeks late aside from the last 2 months of weird periods.
The symptoms of pregnancy have faded since my last posts.
I took pregnancy test which were both negative so I accepted that I'm not pregnant.
However, now there's a twist to add to things.
This last week or so I've had terrible stomaches for a bit everyday and some of the things I eat now make me sick.
Any thoughts?
I'd go see your doctor.  My sister in law missed 3 periods in a row and her doctor told her it can be normal for a woman to be late or miss at least one period during her cycle life.  You could also maybe have a cyst or something.  Either way if you are late and not feeling good, your doctor will probably want to see you.