A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Sick

So.
I'm two weeks late aside from the last 2 months of weird periods.
The symptoms of pregnancy have faded since my last posts.
I took pregnancy test which were both negative so I accepted that I'm not pregnant.
However, now there's a twist to add to things.
This last week or so I've had terrible stomaches for a bit everyday and some of the things I eat now make me sick.
Any thoughts?
1 Responses
I'd go see your doctor.  My sister in law missed 3 periods in a row and her doctor told her it can be normal for a woman to be late or miss at least one period during her cycle life.  You could also maybe have a cyst or something.  Either way if you are late and not feeling good, your doctor will probably want to see you.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.