Side effects H1N1

Hi ladies I have notice a lot of talk about the vaccine on this forum so I wanted to know if anyone had any side effects more than just a sore arm?
My mother and two other friends have had nausea and vomiting with in 48hours of geting the vaccine. These people do not associate with each other had the vaccine out of 2 different batches and did not have diarrhea following the vomiting. This as well as no one else in their immediate family getting sick with the same symptoms has ruled out a stomach bug.

So I just thought I'd ask how the ones who have had it have found the experience?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I had no side effects at all except that sore arm for 2 days. It's been about 10 days since I had the vaccine and I am just fine.
Helpful - 0
Last week I received the h1n1 FLumist nasal vaccination and I did get a low grade fever with nausea.(I am 25) It only lasted for a night and I was fine in the morning. I took Tylenol and it took away any fever I was experiencing... I think that the side effects are very small compared to what would happen if you actually got the virus. If its available to you then I would get it for sure...
Helpful - 0
I know of someone else who got the vaccine and experienced vomiting for a good 24 hours after. I do believe it is a side effect of the vaccine but that not everyone will experience the same side effects or symptoms. I also have heard that headaches are also a common side effect to the vaccine.
Helpful - 0
i know many people who recently experienced nausea and vomitting with no other symptoms. Some know each other, others don't. i think it's something going around here :/
none has been able to get the vaccine yet.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.