Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Situation of a friend- dire need of help

I recently joined this website for a comparitavely minor problem, for I found out today that a friend of mine who boards at a school was three weeks ago raped by a guy she was seeing but not yet dating. She has only just taken a pregnancy test, and has tested three time positive. She did not contact the police after her ordeal, and I have only just been told of this. I am extremely worried as to what to do, as I believe she wants abortion- at the moment it is her only sensible option, but she doesn't have enough money, and her parents are very unavailable. Please help. Thankyou
If her parents are not an option, your friend must contact a counselor who can advise her of the best route to take. Since you are 15, I'm assuming that you are in high school. There are social workers and guidance counselors that are in the school. Advise your friend to contact one of them immediately. Be aware that the police will most likely be contacted since she is under age. Tell your friend that there are people at school that can help her get through this situation. I wish you both the best of luck during this difficult situation.
i think you can also call up a planned parenthood for free testing, help, and counseling.  if there is not one close, look in the phonebook for pregnancy crisis centers and ask for help.
i also agree with the post above that suggested school counselors.  

good luck with helping your friend and know that there are people out there who know what to do and have been through this kind of thing before.  there are women that can help her and there are also lots of beautiful couples that would take great care of the baby if abortion wasnt possible or done.

keep us updated and let me know if there is anything i can do to help, seriously.  

god bless,
beki
I hope evreything works out for your friend.  There are people who will help her. i know that she must be very scared and confused. If she decideds that she can't go thru with an abortion, my husband and i would like to talk to her about adoption.  we have been trying to have a baby and would be happy to help your friend and would like to talk toher about possible adoption if she goes that route. email is ***@**** we'll be praying for her either way. Hope