Soft Cervix and open forum

Hello all and TGIF. I do have a question I am 5dpo but my cervix is still very soft and high making BD still uncomfortable as it is so soft. Did anyone else experience this and why do ya'll think it is still so soft? Everything I read says it should get firm after ovulation.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks for the well wishes you guys always make me smile. I hope this is it too. I am only 5dpo so I have quite a wait prior to me testing.
Helpful - 0
I woke up this morning to a temp drop and light spotting.  Looks like AF will be here tomorrow, right on time.  Even though I got a BFN yesterday I was still holding on to that tiny bit of hope.  It's officially gone now and I'm just so sad.  This is the worst it's ever been for me.  I'm calling an RE on Monday.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will see me even though it's only been 7 months.
Helpful - 0
I am sorry to hear about that. I guess we all have our time. My cousin went through years of trying then finally did IVF, she concieved the first time and had a little girl. They decided to try it again and it didn't work so they tried again and it didn't work so they just said forget it. Then like a year later their daughter said "Mommy you got a baby in your belly" She hadn't kept track of her periods because obviously after being told there's no way you can get pregnant on your won she wasn't tracking anything. Anyway, she decided she should go get a test, and it was positive! Our babies come when they're supposed to. I know it's disappointing when you're trying so hard, but eventually it will happen! Best wishes to you! God Bless!
Helpful - 0
Sounds promising!!!!!I'm crossing my fingers for you and sending you baby dust! ((((BABY HUGS))))
Helpful - 0
it sounds like it's your month!!!!! I am so excited!  I feel like jifnif right now and wanting to hear right now if you are pregnant or not!!!!  But I guess we all have to wait.  Boo!  Good luck in the next little bit!  I am sure you will let us all know right away when you find out!  It's your time girl!
Helpful - 0
I'm telling you I had the same symptoms 5 dpo plus I had sore nipples and knew in my heart I was pg this month. I never get af cramps before af. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is your month. Like jifnif, I tested at 8dpo and got a very, very, very faint bfp but a + is a + no matter how faint! Sticky baby dust****************************
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.