Soft Cervix and open forum

Hello all and TGIF. I do have a question I am 5dpo but my cervix is still very soft and high making BD still uncomfortable as it is so soft. Did anyone else experience this and why do ya'll think it is still so soft? Everything I read says it should get firm after ovulation.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm so sorry AF is coming. I hope you have luck with an RE and that you get your BFP really soon. Did it take you a while the 1st time you got PG? Lots of babydust to you***********
Helpful - 0
Oops. I don't know why I thought I read in one of the roll calls that you had been PG. Sorry, total mistake. I know you'll eventually (hopefully sooner than later) get that BFP. Modern medicine is so incredible and the breakthroughs that have been made in fertility medicine is outstanding. Hopefully whatever is going in is simple to treat/cure and you and DH will get your BFP. Hopefully all it is is the stress of ttc. You hear these stories all the time about the moment women stop using OPks, taking their temps and checking CM they end up with their BFPs! Lots and lots and lots of baby dust*************************
Helpful - 0
Did any of you experience break outs after being off the pill for a few months. Went off in July and a few months were okay. But about 3 months ago my back broke out terribly. Like all over!!! My face is not bad and I get the ocassional one on the jaw line. What can I do for the back though as it is gross.
Will it go away when I get pregnant or worsen???
Helpful - 0
To your question about when you become pg will your acne go away, I have never really had any breakouts but now that I am pg my face and by back have been breaking out. Hopefully it will start to clear up since I am entering the 2nd tri. It really depends on your body you may not breakout when you get pg its due to the hormones.
Helpful - 0
Have you been able to treat your back acne?
Helpful - 0
I experienced the same thing after going off the pill. My back looked like it had a rash, but it was just out of control acne. It only lasted a couple of weeks. I just made sure that I was thoroughly cleaning it. Another thing I did that helped was had my DH clean it with an astringent (Witch Hazel works) with a cotton pad. It helps with getting the extra dirt off. And keep it hydrated with a moisturizer.
Saw your other posts... hope it's your month!!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.