Soft Cervix and open forum

Hello all and TGIF. I do have a question I am 5dpo but my cervix is still very soft and high making BD still uncomfortable as it is so soft. Did anyone else experience this and why do ya'll think it is still so soft? Everything I read says it should get firm after ovulation.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks, that is exactly what it looks like a rash all over. Guess DH will have to get involved to get those hard to reach places. I always wash with a big brush with neutrogena acne wash and it still is not helping.
Since this ovulation even my face has been acting up and it never really does.
Hope all this is a good sign.
Helpful - 0
make sure not to scrub/exfoliate too often. It only irritates your skin more.

I'm on cd 22, hoping that I'm ovulating as we type. We've been working hard at BD!
Helpful - 0
We did too. We bd'ed 4 days in a row over ovulation. Figured that should do the trick and the egg had better meet up with some of them.
Helpful - 0
I am just wondering what all of you think about this new thing.  I have three beautiful children and am expecting my fourth and final child in early April.  I am strongly considering this, but the cost is somewhat outrageous  ($1900.00 initially and $125.00 per yr thereafter) and am having some anxiety about it.  I don't want to put a cost on my children's lives if they should need it, but do you think it really is worth the cost of going a bit into debt for this?  Thank you in advance for all your opinions.
Helpful - 0
This is my 4th and last, and I have been wondering the same exact thing! I'e been checking it out. I just ave never really heard from anyone that has done it. I'm alwas scared if they would need it they would'thave it or be able to find it or something. Which I'm sure that wouldn't be the case. let me know if you find out more info. I will let you know if I do as well.
Helpful - 0
Hey, I couldn't remember who it was that wanted to know if it was ok to get your nails done during pregnancy, and I scrolled down and couldn't find the thread, however I did say I would ask at my Dr's appt. and I did and she said that it is fine along with getting your hair dyed. So hope that helped some!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.