Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Sore Breasts

I have been ttc for 8 months and my period has been irregular for 5 months.  For the last 6 days my breast have been so sore I cant stand to touch them just like when I was pregnant with DD.  I thought if I was already having that symptom then a pregnancy test would show up by now but it was negitive.  I am on day 26 of my cycle.  Do you think it is possible that I am very early pregnant and already have breasts this sore?
I hate to say it cuz don't want to get your hopes down, but sore breasts are both a symptom for pregnancy and period. I would say to give it a few more days and if you still don't get period to test again. sometimes it's just too early to test and doesn't show up. hope the soreness is due to good news and hope you get your BFP!! good luck and keep me posted.
I hope your soreness is good news too, but I always got sore right before my period too. Especially if you drink alot of caffiene or eat alot of chocolate. Keep us posted. Try upping your water intake and see if that helps
Well when I found out I was pregnant early last month my first symptom was sore boobs, and I have a regular period and it wasn't quite time for it to start. i had it for a week before I took test after test that came back negative. So after waiting 3 or 4 days I took a test as soon as I woke up with a fulll bladder and got a BFP, so you wont know until you test again. Just try to resist and wait for the day that your period should be coming on.
Mine had been sore too for a while.  I tested yesterday at 11 DPO... CD25 and it was very faint!  You could be early.
Thanks for the advice!  They are still sore today (it has been 7 days now) They are sore on the sides and bottom mostly and it feels sore down deep not on the surface.
I am so happy to have found this page. I am 7-8 dpo and my breasts have been sore and heavy since 2 dpo. They hurt more at night.  (And, I keep getting a wave of fatigue around 9pm, but then have insomnia.)  I usually get slightly fuller breasts a few days before my period, but they never hurt. I am wondering whether it means anything that my breasts became so sore right after ovulation.  Any comments would be helpful.
Mine have been sore for 10 days now.  I have not tested again but I will in the next few days.  Mine seem to be not a sore when I first wake up but other than that they stay sore all day.  I usually might have a little tenderness the day before my period but never anything like this, this hurts!  I am in the same boat so I have no advice.
Brentlie - please let me know how it turns out! My period isn't due for awhile so I can't test yet.
Hi! I am having the same as you, were you pregnant?!
hiya i was just wondering was u pregnant?
wow! This is a neat site to see all these other women having the same anxiety and issues as me!!! I have beeb ttc for 6mths now with no success. I have irregular periods though so I'm worried that's a problem? Any old wives tales to increase fertility in both and woman from anyone?!!:)
Hey, your right this is cool site, I have been on the pill but this month I had a really light period and didnt get the period pain I am used to. I also have really sore breasts when they are not usually sore at the time of my period. I am always hungry and feeling quite sick. I took a pregnancy test 2 days after my period was due as it was 3 days late that came back negative and got a blood test done also negative. I hope i find out soon why my breasts are this sore, what do you think?
Hope everyone else got the news they were wanting . keep me posted.