Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Sour breast milk (not pumped)

Can breast milk go sour in your breast? How can you tell if the milk is soured or not? I haven't pumped any breast milk out and my baby has been very agitated and has been spitting up pretty much after every nursing. She has also been having a terrible stomach ache and has been going between constipation and diarrhea.
More than likely its something that you've eaten that's upsetting the babies tummy
How old is she? It sounds like a possible couple things (not your milk going bad) but need more information before I can say...
She is a month old in a few days.
Could be reflux.  Which is a reason for the agitation, look up a messy eater and there are ways to try ans help.  it could also be a lactose intolerance. You can try cutting dairy for 2 weeks and see if it helps...specially if you notice blood specs in her stool.i would s also bring it up to you pediatrician and let her or him know what you are trying to do to help rule out things.
I will do that thank you