Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Still no period and I am upset with to Health Clinic

I went to the Health Clinic on Monday and they gave me a urine test and a blood test. They told me to call for a appointment to come back on the 29th TODAY. So I call like they said at 9:00am And they told me that they have no more open appts. for today. NOW I have to wait until Monday to see if MAYBE I can get an appt. I told them I didn't need to see the doctor but they said I would had too before I could get the results. They said the reason they make you see the doctor is to see if you have any questions. WELL all I want to know is if it's POSITIVE or NEGATIVE. Pretty simple Huh!! That's what I thought! They are MY RESULTS and I think they should quit messing with me. I just want to know the results and they won't let me get them BECAUSE THEY WANT ME TO SEE THE DOCTOR JUST IN CASE I HAVE QUESTIONS. I am so upset and I know this isn't good if I am Pregnant. I am trying to calm down but it's not working rightnow. Please! Any advice?
Honestly,
I would go down there, sit in the waiting room and say you'll wait until someone can see you.
You were told to call today and it's not fair no-one will help you.
I'm sure if you sit there they will let the dr. know what's going on and he will squeeze you in.  It's a lot harder to blow you off over the phone!!
Good Luck!
I suggest you call your insurance, ask them if they can deny your  result and if the insurance says NO, call them back, tell them that you talked to your insurance and you are entitled to your results and if you have any further questions then you will make an appointment to discuss it with your DR. Be aggressive. Hope it is BFP!
Tested about 6 or 7 days ago. But I am tired of wasting my money on those test they keep saying negative. It said neg. at the clinic and that's why they did the blood test.
I agree! Thank You! I probably will do that when I get off work today.
I am going to this Health Clinic b/c I don't have any insurance rightnow. These people gave me a clinic card so I could get some assistance and so far they have only been a pain in my BUTT.
Good luck to you. I feel your frustration. What is wrong with all those people in our OBG offices? Don't they know how it feels to not know???
Thanks! I guess they don't care. I am going to try to go up there are work. But if not then I will be there at 8:30am Monday Morning when they open the doors. THEY BETTER SEE ME THEN. But all this is doing rightnow is stressing me out. And I know that's not good to be doing but I can't help it.
By any chance have any of you had a white/clear/foggy like discharge right after sex?
Why do you have to wait until Monday? By then your home kit may even become positive. That is 5 long days!
OH! What am I thinking? Today is only Wednesday. They are open tomorrow but not Friday. So, I will go up there tomorrow after work if they don't give me an appt time AGAIN!!
Bring a book or something so you do not drive yourselv even more crazy! Keep us posted!
Thanks! By the way,can you tell what your symptoms where in your early PG?