Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Suzie Ormans New Book

Everyone Suzie Orman has a new book out regarding women and finances.  She was on Oprah today, and if you go to Oprah dot com before 5pm tomorrow, you can download this book for free!  It is such a good book, and all you stay at home moms without jobs (like me) need to download it.  It is 24.95 on shelf, but Oprah views get it free.
I was wondering where you've been. How r u?
Just fine, just staying low on here.  We all kind-of started talking on myspace more.  How are you doing?
Hey LAURA!!  

I'll have to check that book out.  I'm up for all "freebee's" theses days.  =)
HaHa,

"these days" that is.  =)