Women's Health: Postpartum Community

TESTING??

How many days before your period can you test for BFP, this seems like a stupid ques. bec never had to worry about that before.
I got a bfp using equate's brand at 9 dpo, 13 dpo using clearblue digital w/another, 14 dpo using dollar tree brand w/another, can't remember the others.

go to the dollar tree for a bunch if you're a POAS addict like I was. I remember taking 2-5 a day hoping it would somehow change. You can POAS till your hearts content for the same price of 1 regular test,and they work just as well, if not better. Equates good too, I think 2/$7
BTW, are you BBTing? It can show an implantation dip which then you could test 2-3 days afterwards. At least then you'll know how soon to test.
Some women can get a BFP four days before a missed period, although not every pregnancy shows up that soon.  Good luck.
I ovulated late and got a really faint BFP 8 dpo.  I've also had them 5 days before my period.  They look more like a crease than a line though.

Good luck!
I tested a lot from 5 days to even 1 day before my period with the first response early test and it showed me nothing. I decided to just give it a whirl the day AF was expected since I had a test left and BFP! :) So they can work earlier for some (and I'm sure you are really wanting to test early) but don't give up hope if you don't get your BFP before AF is due! :) GOOD LCUK!
Thanks song that helps me alot, since I have never had any prob before I have never tried bobdy temp or anything just try to guess at the big o and bd all the time.