TWINS Update

I posted a couple of weeks ago with my story....I have a 3 year old son, had a fullterm stillborn dd, and a m/c Oct. 16...I got pg b4 af ever returned.  At 5w4d I had an u/s and they saw TWINS!!  I have been scared out of my mind since I found out so early that one might not make it, and I will have to suffer yet another loss.  Today I had my 2nd u/s to see their hb, and both my little miracles are measuring right on and had hb's in the 150's at 7w1d!!!  Twins don't run in my family, and this was all natural no fertility treatments.  This truly is a miracle, I feel like God is giving me back what I have lost.  I pray that my story will inspire others to keep there hope.  I know sometimes life seems so unfair and brutle, b/c I have been there, but just when you least expect it....you get a miracle!!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
That's so wonderful!!! Double Congratulations!! Here's to a happy & healthy pregnancy for you!
Helpful - 0
So happy for you!  May you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

Helpful - 0
Congratulations... I am glad that you and both your little beans are thriving.  i am sorry for your losses.  I hope that these two little miracles can renew your faith and Hope.. Hm.. Names for twin girls maybe???  Faith and Hope? :)

I wish you a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy.
Helpful - 0
Congratulations on your two little miracles!  What a great way to celebrate x-mas and the beginning of a new year!  Take good care of yourself.  Keep us posted on all of your appointments.  Are you having fraternal twins? identical twins?

Wish you all the best again!
Helpful - 0
I am so happy for you!!!  Congrats!
Helpful - 0
Thank you for the blessing... I know God didn't take anything from me...I said what I lost.  I have a very strong faith, and I like to believe that maybe I wasn't ready at the time of my other losses and now I am...it's a miracle to me.
Helpful - 0
Thanks, at 4w2d my levels were 1618, then at 5w1d they were 17447.  They could see 2 sacs at two babies at 5w4d.  Good luck to you and God Bless you!!!  Have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!
Helpful - 0
Congrats...I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!
Helpful - 0
Congratulations! I know that is very exciting for you and DH, God has blessed you again. But please, do not think He has given back to you what He took, and has not replaced what He took, but rather has given you yet ANOTHER blessing. You and you family are in my prayers!
Again, congratulations!!!!
Helpful - 0
Hi,congrats....When is your DD?What are your hcg #'s? Mine are high 5 wks.9,729.I just had an u/s 1 sac but did'nt rule out twins.Sorry to many ?'s...nanis
Helpful - 0
Congratulations!! i am so happy for you!!! All the best!
Helpful - 0
WONDERFUL!!!  CONGRATS!!!!!  HURRAY!!!!  I always wanted twins.  I hope all goes very well.  Merry Christmas and God Bless You and Your's
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.