A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Tomarrow is the BIG day!

Well Ladies,
Tomarrow is the big day! I am going in to the hospital in the morning to have a c-section!

It has not really it me yet that this is for real....baby number 2 will be here in less then 24 hours :)

Thank you to everyone who helped me through my M/C and this pregnacy...this site has been a godsent!

I wish everyone good luck and when I get back home I will share my good news with everyone :)
6 Responses
CONGRATS!!!!  I know how excited you must be.  Children are the greatest gift--as you know.  
Congrats I am so excited for you :)
179055 tn?1189755829
Best Wishes!
158812 tn?1189755826
Congrats!  Best of luck to you, update us when your feeling well!  Take care!
128725 tn?1207857417
Good Luck Sweetie and I hope it goes smoothly!!! Can't wait to hear about your new baby soon!!! Take Care~~ :)
150937 tn?1235943880
Enjoy every sleepless minute...lol
Best of Luck!
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.