Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Tomarrow is the BIG day!

Well Ladies,
Tomarrow is the big day! I am going in to the hospital in the morning to have a c-section!

It has not really it me yet that this is for real....baby number 2 will be here in less then 24 hours :)

Thank you to everyone who helped me through my M/C and this pregnacy...this site has been a godsent!

I wish everyone good luck and when I get back home I will share my good news with everyone :)
CONGRATS!!!!  I know how excited you must be.  Children are the greatest gift--as you know.  
Congrats I am so excited for you :)
Best Wishes!
Congrats!  Best of luck to you, update us when your feeling well!  Take care!
Good Luck Sweetie and I hope it goes smoothly!!! Can't wait to hear about your new baby soon!!! Take Care~~ :)
Enjoy every sleepless minute...lol
Best of Luck!