Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Too Early to be showing???

I am 6w 2d and I have a little belly!  I think I am too early to be showing right?  I have actually lost 3 lbs since I found out I was preg.  I am not eatting a lot due to nausea.  This is my 4th preg but would/will be second baby.  I know with more preg you show faster but.....?
4 Responses
I am 6 weeks 6 days and my second pregnancy but my first ended in a miscarriage at 5 weeks or so, I spotted the whole time, so they don't know when i actually lost the baby, anyways I cant fit into 2 on my pants anymore but I think i'm just bloated because I have also lost about 5 pounds.
Its probably just bloat.  Are you going to the bathroom regularly?  I was VERY bloated the first couple weeks and couldnt fit comfortably into any of my pants.. and then I had an extremley terrible BM and my belly was gone!  
175665 tn?1306462624
It's probably not just bloating.  I am as far along as you are and I've already to had to buy maternity clothes because I am showing.  I too have lost weight because I've had such bad morning sickness.  But yeah, it's very possible.
No, you could be showing already! I'm as far along as you are with #5 and even though I know some of it is bloating, I know some is ALL BABY!! I've been in the same pair of yoga pants for a week because nothing else is comfortable an I'm too lazy to go to the store!! This one has given me EVERY symptom possible!!
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.