Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Under arm BO in an almost 2 year old???

Hey everyone. its been a while since I have posted on here, I hope everyone is doing well!!  The reason I am posting is that I have a question about my almost 2 year old DD.  Recently I started noticing that she is getting strong under arm BO....like my husband who has worked all day. She is not doing anything strenuous or sweating excessively, and she isn't doing or eating anything new.  I have only recently just noticed it, and I honestly don't think its normal.  I am planning to call the Dr. today, but wanted to see if anyone else had experience with this. Thanks so much.
No, unfortunatly, i do think you should call the doctor, it might be a hormonal issue, something that can either be easily fixed or might need some more time.... body odor is due to (usually) puberty. Thats why i thought of a hormonal imbalance. You should definatly give the doc a call! Good luck!
It is likely to be a bacterial infection under the skin.

Obtain an over-the-counter antibiotic ointment such as bacitracin and rub her underarms once a day for about a week.