Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Update on Possible Blighted Ovum!!!!!

Hey ladies, first of all I wanted to say I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers!  Awesome.  God is good!
Sunday and Monday I was spotting light pink.  I started worrying because of all the Dr put me through.
I went to the ER last night, they did a VERY thorough Sono and Guess what???!!! They saw my baby with a heartbeat!!!!!  Not a blighted ovum!  They were so mad when I told them what my dr had said about me having a blighted ovum and how she kept pushing for a DNC!  They said it was entirely too early to make such decisions and they wouldn't recommend a sono before 7wks.
ANyhow, I am so tired this morning but it was worth it!  I am probably just rambling...sorry!
I will keep you guys updated!!!!  Again thank you for your thoughts and prayers!
xoxooxxo  Vanessa
9 Responses
Yipee!!! I am so excited for you.  I had been wondering how you were doing!  That must have been the best feeling ever, seeing that hb!!  When I read your 1st post I couldn't believe your dr. wanted to do a d/c SO early!  Anyway, I hope you have a healthy and wonderful 9 months!!!  Congratulations!!!!
That is Wonderful!  Drs are quick to operate arent they?  Im glad you and baby are ok!
Praise God.  That is awsome news, I know the feeling as going through similar with my daughter.  Best wishes and prayers
158812 tn?1189755826

Wow! Congrats!  Maybe get a new dr.!!!!!!!!!
I am sooooo happy for you!!
I only got 4 hrs of sleep last night but I am soooo happy!  Yes I am going to a new Dr on 5/10/07 and he is a Christian dr, very caring.
Oh , I forgot to mention that the spotting I had was due to a UTI...whew!
Thank you ladies!  You ALL ROCK!
Xoxox
Vanessa
178239 tn?1277405491
Wow!! That is the best news!! Congratulations!!!!! :)
184622 tn?1258556367
That is fantastic!  I am so happy for you!  Take care and keep us posted!!
164559 tn?1233708018
So happy for you.  And yes, God is very good.
I logged on today just to see if there was an update from you!! I am VERY excited to hear that it WASN'T a Blighted Ovum. I KNEW 5 weeks was WAY to early to determine a Blighted Ovum.....

CONGRATS!!!

Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.