Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Update on my friend, Thanks for the prayers.

Thank all you ladies for your prayers. Unfortunately my friend went into Cardiac arrest and died this morning. Please continue to pray for his family and what would have been his fiance. He was planning on proposing to her when he came home on leave. I can't stop crying. We all had so many plans together when we all got back after the deployment. BBQ's, Family get togethers.... My heart is just so broken.
10 Responses
I'm so sorry for your loss. Your friend, his family and friends are in my prayers.
OMG.  I am so sorry.  I have been offline for well over 2 mos busy with my new boy and work, and I just came on again today.  I don't know the story, but I remember you from a few months ago, and you must be devastated.  Life is so completely hard sometimes and so difficult to understand why some things happen.  You and all are in my thoughts.  I am so sorry for your loss.  
I am so sorry.  I will continue to pray for his family and girlfriend as well as you and all the people who loved and cared for this man.  May the Lord give you peace and understanding in this difficult and devestating situation.
WOW...i was not expecting to read that! I am so sorry for your loss. I will continue to keep everyone in my prayers.
This is the 2nd 'sudden death' that I have heard in the past 2 weeks. It makes you really want to cherish every single moment we have with our family and friends.
246850 tn?1246163948
very sorry for your loss.praying for your friend and his family and friends.
I am so sorry for you, haven't been on for a few days, but am sad to hear about your friend.  I will keep everyone in my prayers.
222234 tn?1216343635
i am so sorry for the loss, i just read tthe other post about his case, i will keep his family and fiance in my thoughts and prayers
127529 tn?1331844380
Gosh, what a sad day, so young aswell. Take care.
220217 tn?1209683277
I guess I missed a previous post, but I am so sorry to hear about your friend.  I will keep him and his family and friends in my prayers.  Take care and hang in there.
223520 tn?1221443883
I am so sorry. I will continue to keep him and his family in my prayers.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.