Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Urgent Call for Human Milk Donation

If you know of anyone who is breastfeeding that may be able to help please forward this to them.  I had just finished the donor applications prior to the Haiti quake through a HMBANA bank in California. (I live in ND but the bank in CA will do shipments...I believe there is one in Colorado that will ship as well). The donor process is very easy with just a short phone survey, one forum with health questions, doctors signature for you and baby and a small blood draw. They take shipments of 100 - 200 oz and will take milk as old as 5 months.  Thanks ladies!!

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/january252010/haiti_hmb.php