Uterine polyp?

Hi ladies, I just had a miscarriage, at around 4 weeks. Last month Doctor thought I had a polyp on my lining but wasn't sure and told me she would do a saline ultrasound this month, but I got pregnant and now she wants to postpone till next cycle! I do have a vaginal ultrasound Thursday and I am praying, whatever she thought was there is gone! She told me I could try last month and I did and got pregnant only to spot brown since
9 dpo and miscarried at 4 weeks. I hate having to post pone trying and just hope I don't have a polyp so I can try again next cycle.

Has anyone ever had a polyp and a polyp removal? I did read it is common but just scared of the whole situation

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community