Women's Health: Postpartum Community

VERY Late Period Update

The other day I posted about my neg hpt and how AF is really late.  Nov. 28th came and went with nothing and it is now Dec 16th and she has still not visited.  Today I woke up and I was exhausted.  My bf and I went shopping and it was hell the whole time I was there.  All I could think about was getting back to the car to sit down haha.  Anyways I went ice skating last night and was thinking that might have been why but I couldn't see how ice skating could make you that tired.  After all I went to bed around 1:30 and didn't wake up until 9:10 so I got plenty of sleep.  I don't really have any other symptoms so I don't know whats going on with me.  I am going to take another hpt test Thursday morning and see what it says since the other one was neg.  Just updating everyone that was keeping tabs.
I would definitely take another HPT. You do have a lot of exhaustion in your first trimester.  Many experience different symptoms.  I hope the best for you.

blessings!