Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Vagina issue post birth (6 months later)

Hello . I am 6 months post vaginal birth with a 2nd degree tear - it was stitched up - still doing my Kegal exercises religiously . Everything healed up ok according to doctors. When looking at my vagina with a mirror I can see skin uneven skin. Whenever having an intercourse with my partner I can hardly feel or even orgasm (partner has a desent size penis ) which is affecting my mental state leaving me constantly sad and unworthy because of this issue.  During walking I can feel like a part of skin is falling out of the upper part of my vagina. That skin also folds during intercourse and is very uncomfortable. I am worried that if I go to the doctor they will just ignore my concerns and tell me that I have to live with it ..
Forgot to mention it is my second baby- first baby vaginal birth with an episiotomy.