Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Valentine's Day Baby!

Went to the dr today.  MY blood sugar is doing well since I've been taking insulin.  My weight is great too!!!  Anyhow, I thought I wanted to do another VBAC but due to some complications, I feel like a C-sect will be the best for me.  If baby Noah doesn't decide to come before then......we are schedule to have a C-sect for 2/14/08!!!  
I am so excited! =)
8 Responses
286776 tn?1268874332
Aw how sweet!
Thats neat, did you guys ask for that day or just scheuled at random?  My cousin was born on feb. 14 also.  What a great gift!
220217 tn?1209679677
Cool - we are scheduled right about the same time.  I'd love to keep them in until Valentine's Day - I've always wanted a Valentine's baby.  

You are so lucky!!  At least we have a tentative end date in sight to where we will be able to hold our precious ones!!
Well I asked my dr when we would schedule and he said 1 week early from my due date (2/21/08) so it would be 2/14!!!  I am so glad =)

Kelly,
Yes It is exciting.  we'll have them before we know it and then we'll be talking about not getting enough sleep!! haahha
232328 tn?1207090071
Awwwww! Congrats Vanessa! I am so excited for you. And to have Noah on Valentine's Day. What a great gift!!
300926 tn?1253582516
That is too cute.  My niece is a Valentine's Day princess.  She was born in 2006.  That's going to be the best Valentine's day gift ever.  Blessings to you!!
Thank you Waiting and Prayin4baby!!!!  He truly will be a blessing for our family!
Oh, that's cool!  My sister in law's due on Feb 14th :)))
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.