Vitamin D deficiency by 1 point?

Hello medhelp, I was told by my doctor that I was vitamin D deficient by just 1 point yesterday. He told me just continue taking multivitamins and that this wasn't serious. The vitamin I have been taking is centrum chewables and I have been taking then since June. In the back it says the vitamin D is 400 IU. If I continue taking this multivitamin will it help my vitamin D levels or should i switch? I also have to add that I weigh 96-97 pounds (use to be 99) and i am in my mid 20s. I eat once or twice a day. (Small meals)  I haven't been eating a lot lately.
I have my blood test copies and would like to post my results, but I don't know the tests name for the vitamin D.
I would continue to take the vitamin you are and just add a glass of milk or serving of yogurt to what you eat daily. You should really be eating 3-5 times a day. This is important to keeping your blood sugar from crashing. They can be just small meals/snacks consisting of 100-300 calories but your body needs to be fueled throughout the day.
Thanks for responding. I will definitely take your word and eat more and add more diary products in to my diet. :)
You're welcome. Happy to help.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community