A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Vitamin water and pregnancy

HELLO ALL!
I have a quick question, has anyone drank vitamin water?
i tried it today and i really like it but I wanted to know if it was safe to drink while pregnant.
Hope everyone is doing good and hope to hear from you soon.
5 Responses
that is so funny that you ask. when i got pregnant (march '05) i was very into vitamin water and i asked my dr. if it's ok. he said not a problem. i ended up m/c - which had NOTHING to do with the vitamin water. but since then i haven't been able to drink it. i guess i now associate it with something sad cuz i was drinking lots of it at that time. wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy!! enjoy the vitamin water - i especially liked the grapefruit one and the clear one (don't remember flavor).
Not sure about vitamin water, but I drank lots of dilluted gatorade during my first trimester.  I think a lot of those things are safe, but you could call a nurse at your dr office to make sure.
it's fine.  we all know that regular water gets really old and boring. i drank vitamin water often and still do i am 21 weeks and no issues thus far!
152852 tn?1205717026
I did drink Vitamin Water a few times, but I avoided the ones with vitamin A.  I'd ask your doctor about it--it may be harmless if you only have a couple, but I don't know how much vitamin A is too much.
150483 tn?1212172156
I dont know about v/water but i know with my first I was drinking a soda almost every day.If SODA had no efect than I wouldnt worry.About the lady before,about having a m/c while drinking v/water like she said I dont think that anything to do with it.But that really plays tricks on your mind.When I was around six I got the chicken poxs BAd(everywere)My mom would give me kix for breakfast till this day. I can not eat this without iching all over.lol nanis
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.