WHAT TO DO

OK SO MY BF AND I ARE TTC AGAIN AFTER A LOSS OF TWINS AT 21 WKS IN MARCH BUT I AM ALSO WANTING TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL IN MARCH AND I WORK A FULL TIME JOB, I WANT A BABY SO BAD SINCE THE LOSS OF THE BOYS, BUT I NEED TO FINISH SCHOOL FIRST, I'M CONFUSED AND IDK WHAT TO DO RIGHT NOW, DO I PUT SCHOOL OFF FOR A LITTLE BIT OR DO I CONT TO TTC TO FULLFILL OUR HOPES OF BEING PARENTS! ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED... THANKS IN ADVANCE
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
dont rush into having a baby too quickly. you need proper time to heal emotionally after your miscarriage.

fish school. get married, bulid a good stable and loving enviornment first. then have a baby
Helpful - 0
finish***
Helpful - 0
I agree w/ Kim.  Finish school first to build the best possible future for you future children and give yourself a little more time to heal emotionally after such a devastating loss. I know of many people that have children while in school and drop out w/ the intention of returning but it never happened for a variety of reasons - not to say this will happen to you but its something to keep in mind.
Helpful - 0
THANK YOU GUYS
Helpful - 0
I am sorry for your loss sweetie.. that had to be soo very hard, and an experience like that will make you grow up quickly.  

I have to agree with the other ladies.  Then again, you know what they say, if you wait until you are ready to have kids financially you will never have them.. Once you finish school you are going to want to start a career, so you are probably looking at another 7 - 8 years probably.  Right?

Anyway, I'm not trying to give you mixed emotions about this, I'm just letting you know what I would be thinking.  :)

Again, I am soo sorry for your loss.
Helpful - 0
I HAVE 2 YRS LEFT IN SCHOOL BUT WANT A BABY SO BAD AT THE SAME TIME AND THE CLOSER IT GETS TO THE DUE DAT AUG 1 THE HARDER IT GETS BUT THEN AGAIN I DO NEED TO FINISH SCHOOL AND WHAT U SAID WAS RIGHT ABOUT WANTING TO GO AHEAD AND START MY CAREER ONCE SCHOOL IS DONE. AND I MEAN I HAVE A GOOD JOB NOW BUT IDK EITHER.... SO CONFUSED.
Helpful - 0
unless you have a biological clock ticking...hold off. no need to rush
Helpful - 0
just 21 but it's very hard to lose a baby especially two in one day and a miscarriage at 8 wks a few months b4
Helpful - 0
im sorry for you looses but it really sounds like you need to take a long break from ttc and heal. the healing prosses is very important
Helpful - 0
i know thanks i guess i know whats best don't want it so bad bc everyone around here is pregnant and all of my friends.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.