Wannabe

Jan of 2015 I was in the ER for abdominal/ovary pain. I was on my period and bleeding very very heavy with clotting. They did an untrasound but saw nothing did a pregnancy test and saw that I had hcg level that said pregnant but was falling.
They checked for ectopic pregnancy amount other things. I was on yaz birth control when this happened. I was also passed my period by two months. They couldn't really tell what happened. But they said that I either had an endometriosis episode, or a miscarriage. Fast forward to today I'm 21 as Is my fiance. (We were only dating when I was in the er. It was a month into our relationship) now we are engaged to be married next oct 2017. I told him the other day that I wanted to try to have a baby. He is not fond of the idea whatsoever. Any time I bring up that night in the er he changes the subject. He says he doesn't want to try right now because of our money situation and that our wedding is next year. But for the last month all I can think about it having a baby. I've even been having dreams. I don't know what it means. I think he doesn't want to try because he's scared I'm going to miscarry again. I don't know what I should do or say to him. I just have this overwhelming feeling that a baby is in our near future.
A couple questions.

Why do you want to get pregnant before you are married,  since you have your wedding planned next year?  Why are you not willing to wait one year until you are married to have a baby?

Second question,  do you sense your fiance ever wants to be a dad?  This is a HUGE question.  

This is the man you are going to marry and spend the rest of your life with,  if everything works out.  

Find out if he wants kids.  

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community