A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members
256077 tn?1204231097

We werent even trying but...

GOT A BFP TODAY!  We quit trying in November due to the dissappointments of not conceiving, but low and behold IM PREGGERS! Due to LMP im due October 28th!
15 Responses
193609 tn?1292183893
WOW...thats so exciting!!!! I have heard from many people that they concieve after they decide to stop trying!!! I am really happy you are pregnant! Good Luck!
403788 tn?1237040812
Congrats!!!!!  
256077 tn?1204231097
Thank you so much! Just got back from CVS cause I had to run out and buy more just to make sure, and the First Response came back BFP also!
193609 tn?1292183893
That is great news!!!!
Congrats! I remember when I first got my BFP after I decided to stop trying. Have a healthy happy nine months!
192918 tn?1199454779
Congratulations!!!!  I hope you have a great nine months!!
congrats to you x weve stopped trying also so we'll see what happens x i'll keep you posted xxxxx
172826 tn?1423426556
congrats that is soo wonderful..itll go slow and then all of a sudden youl have your lil one and everything will be fast forward...enjoy it:)
How exciting!  I know so many people that get pregnant once the stop "trying" - you are another one to add to that list!
256077 tn?1204231097
Thank you all so much!  I was almost 2 weeks late, and even told DH that I wasnt going to buy an expensive PG test just to tell me I wasnt pregnant. Low and behold I got a BFP Took my 3rd test this morning and it was confirmed again.

Does anyone know of a good doctor in the Fort Worth, Texas area? My last doctor was the best, but he is an hour and a half south of me and my labor tends to go pretty fast, and I just dont think I can make the drive and not have my baby on the side of the highway so I am looking for a new DR. Any suggestions on how to pick a DR thats trust worthy? I am very skeptical of DRs cause so many have been wrong before...Any advise would be GREAT!

And wouldnt you know it, I have misplaced my what to expect when expecting book. Yes this is beautiful baby #4 so I should be a pro, but that book was and is very comforting to me but now cant find it :(
256077 tn?1204231097
And im 1 month today!
*funny story* Usually when im even a half a day late, I start trips to CVS to buy PG tests. This month I just knew I wasnt pregnant, so when I finally decided to buy a test, my DH congratulated me for not peeing on everything that even remotely resembles a PG test.
re-reading that story, it sounds better when spoken aloud and when I add my personality and since you cant to that on a computer.... so if you didnt laugh, then im sorry for wasting your time :)
Great news.  Here is to a healthy and boring 9 months :)
how exciting!!! congrats
162331 tn?1390022267
Congrats and a big hug to you!
223520 tn?1221443883
CONGRATS!!!
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.