Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Weird period or possible miscarriage!!!!!!!!

AF is supposed to come 3/11. I've had bad cramps since 3/3 and started spotting on 3/4 off and on reddish brown until yesterday. The spotting would become heavier when I did something strenuous. Up to yesterday morning it came heavy because I walked to work. When I got to work it stopped but I was still cramping badly. Then last night I was cramping badly and around 7pm I felt a gush,when I went to the bathroom I passed some very small clots and the blood was bright red. The bleeding has gotten heavier and I am now passing tissue like material. I am concerned as to if I was pregnant and had an early miscarriage or if all of this was just a weird period. This has never happened before. If I ttc next month where would I count from as far as ovulation. The day I started spotting or from yesterday when all of this happened. Need some advice!!!
Did you take a HPT to confirm?  You should still have some hcg left if you are and that would be yuor first step is to find out if you are preggo.  Can you call the doc?
Well I took an hpt on 10dpo 3/4 and 12 dpo 3/6 when I was spotting and I got 2 BFN. I just found it strange because I have never spotted in between periods unless I was pregnant. I will look into the endometriosis though. I do cramp before periods but never a week before only 2 days before and not that bad.
You could take it again because you should defintely have a BFP by now if you are preggo!
Good Luck!
Have you ever been checked for endometriosis (sp?) What you described sounds like it could be that. You'll have irregular bleeding that can be really heavey, and clear/cloudy skin like bands or whatever (tissue) come out, and bad cramping. Is this your 1st time of it happening? I used to have really bad AFs before my 1st pg. So bad I would have to call off work, or go home early, then do a couple shots of whiskey just to help numb the pain, which is also a bloodthinner. I know how bad that sounds too. I would definitely take a pg test though. It should still register, although it'll be faint. I recently had a very slow m/c that lasted for 3 straight weeks and finally had a D&C.

Good luck and please keep us updated
Lots of babydust~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*
Ok, I'm a little confused or maybe I missed something. I was trying to follow your older posts. You said in the last question (what's going on) that your LMP was 3/11, but now you're saying that it was supposed to come then. And you were supposed to O around 3/25 and you BD around those dates. THe spotting you experienced around 3/3 mlght have been O bleeding. And what you're having now might be implantation bleeding. You would be now just 13 DPO, which might not register on a HPT. I would wait it out and take another HPT in a couple of days. From what you're saying now, if you got pg at the beg of march, then it would definitely be + now as that would put you at 7 wks pg..Like I said, i'm a little confused.
Sorry my LMP was 3/11. It is supposed to come 4/8. Typing too fast.