A
A
A
Close

What happened to Andi?

Anyone know?
28 Responses
146191 tn?1236877812
according to her profile - she got fed up with the BS. can't say i blame her. i also think it said she was really busy with school work this summer...
145992 tn?1341345074
She got sick of the bs on the forums but she's around.  She said you can pm her if you need advice.
o wow i did notice she hadnt been around much anymore
159354 tn?1286367688
Yeah - I miss her but actually considered sending her a pm yesterday....just need a experienced mom of boys advice...LOL

And she is that....with 3, strong woman.

I know she is super busy with school so I thought I would just go with it on my own...LOL
130384 tn?1221593027
Yeah, busy with school..........................
Yeah, the sad part is that I'm beginning to stay away from this forum more and more myself.  I used to check it out every day and reply to almost everyone's post but now I check it twice, maybe three times a week and ignore most of the posts.  It's sad what this forum has become.  2 years ago it was much better :(
145992 tn?1341345074
I like chatting with the women who have been on for a while that I have become close with.  I like some of the new ones but I find that they are very argumentative.  Or is that us...lol.
What do you mean?  

I'll be honest, I think it's great when people can voice their opinions and give advice as they see fit.  Andi was one of the firsts that I got into an arguement with.. well, we will call it a debate.  That is what happens in life.  The only way we learn is from experience, and with us luckily we can learn from everyone else's experiences as mommies.  :)

I rely on you ladies.  :)
:)  Nah, it's just you!
212720 tn?1304375415
I used to be on here all the time. But like Andi I grew tired of the BS, the bickering, the stupid questions...etc....
I joined in 2005 and enjoyed it so much more back then.
                         (Harley-girl)
There are quite a few stupid questions on here.  
145992 tn?1341345074
Haha...you wanna start something...lol.  

Harley-girl...how you been?  
It seemed that they weren't as many people posting "one time question" back then.  You used to see same people whom you got used to.  Don't get me wrong, I made some great friends on here and we still talk and exchanged photos, share experiences, etc.   Now, every day you see 10 new names and you just keep up with anyone.  Somehow I feel it used to be much more personal and a nice place to come to.  I still post questions on here and answer posts but I don't feel the same as I used to 2 years ago about this forum.
162279 tn?1270601359
I've been here for two years and it HAS changed a lot. I still come on every day though, and havent ever felt like something was bad enough that I don't want to be here anymore.
The thing I have noticed is, its easy for people to assume things are meant a certain way, because as we all know, the written word lacks the emotion we would see if we were face-to-face. So we all think we know what someone means, and it's easy to misunderstand.
212720 tn?1304375415
Doing real good. Quinn is now 19 months and an absolute terror but I love every minute. I work from home full time so me and the kid spend a lot of time together. She is a hoot.

How have u been?
145992 tn?1341345074
Wow 19 months already?  I remember when you were ttc just like I was.  Now we are both mommies.  I'm doing really good, my Jayden is now 8 months old and is hysterical as well.  What do you do if you don't mind me asking?  I would love to work from home as well but haven't found anything that I could do that would make me the same amount of money I do now.  I hate leaving him everyday.
212720 tn?1304375415
I am a certified professional coder and audit medical claims for improper coding that has been sent from the doctors office to the insurance company. Pay is good, I am salary at $60,000 a year. Not bad... Also have no day care expense nor gas $$$ to shell out.
145992 tn?1341345074
That's awesome.  That's more than I make and I'm schleping to and from work and paying out my a$$ for the transportation expense.  That's for public transportation and I have to deal with all the idiots on the train.  How did you get into that?
212720 tn?1304375415
12 years of medical experience.  Go to the site for AAPC and look into the ISP program. It helps you prepare for the 5 hour exam to get certified.
145992 tn?1341345074
12 years of medical experience I don't have...lol.  I will take a look.  I was considering Medical Billing.  You can get certified online right?  
212720 tn?1304375415
As a CPC?? No, you have to go onsite to the closest location and take the exam. They give you 5 hours to take it. On average it takes 3x before some people are able to pass it. It is very hard.  Luckily, JIFNIF and I passed our first time.

Ever look into medical trascription? They are always hiring and you can work from home.
145992 tn?1341345074
I've thought about medical transcription as well.  I used to work for a company that had people who did this and they made a pretty good living at it.  I will look into it.  There are just so many sham's out there that offer certification in medical billing and transcription.  So if I go to the AAPC it is better?
212720 tn?1304375415
Yes, for coding but they do not offer certification for transcription. Not sure who does.
145992 tn?1341345074
Well I will look into it.  Thanks for the advice.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.