What happened to Andi?

Anyone know?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It seemed that they weren't as many people posting "one time question" back then.  You used to see same people whom you got used to.  Don't get me wrong, I made some great friends on here and we still talk and exchanged photos, share experiences, etc.   Now, every day you see 10 new names and you just keep up with anyone.  Somehow I feel it used to be much more personal and a nice place to come to.  I still post questions on here and answer posts but I don't feel the same as I used to 2 years ago about this forum.
Helpful - 0
I've been here for two years and it HAS changed a lot. I still come on every day though, and havent ever felt like something was bad enough that I don't want to be here anymore.
The thing I have noticed is, its easy for people to assume things are meant a certain way, because as we all know, the written word lacks the emotion we would see if we were face-to-face. So we all think we know what someone means, and it's easy to misunderstand.
Helpful - 0
Doing real good. Quinn is now 19 months and an absolute terror but I love every minute. I work from home full time so me and the kid spend a lot of time together. She is a hoot.

How have u been?
Helpful - 0
Wow 19 months already?  I remember when you were ttc just like I was.  Now we are both mommies.  I'm doing really good, my Jayden is now 8 months old and is hysterical as well.  What do you do if you don't mind me asking?  I would love to work from home as well but haven't found anything that I could do that would make me the same amount of money I do now.  I hate leaving him everyday.
Helpful - 0
I am a certified professional coder and audit medical claims for improper coding that has been sent from the doctors office to the insurance company. Pay is good, I am salary at $60,000 a year. Not bad... Also have no day care expense nor gas $$$ to shell out.
Helpful - 0
That's awesome.  That's more than I make and I'm schleping to and from work and paying out my a$$ for the transportation expense.  That's for public transportation and I have to deal with all the idiots on the train.  How did you get into that?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.