Women's Health: Postpartum Community

What kind of breastmilk storage bag is best?

I am going to start pumping for storage pretty soon.  Whant kinds of storage bags have you used and liked the best? Thanks, KIm
I liked the Lansinoh bags the best.  And they have the best breast pads too.
I agree Lansinoh bags are the BEST. They are thicker and hold up better in the freezer. The gerber bags used to leak alot when I would defrost my milk. I love everything Lansinoh makes, their electric breastpump and breast pads are awesome.
Thanks ladies. Those were the ones that I just happened to be looking at to buy.  I guess I will go with them.  
i never tried their bags but their pads and nipple lube is the best..
lansinoh or Dr. browns was best. first years was OK too. Gerber was the worst by far.