What will my baby look like?

My boyfriend is full mexican and has long curly black hair and darkish tan skin,
While im full white and have green/blue eyes and really pale skin with long straight blonde hair.
i was just curious of how my baby would look if he was a boy..?

anyone have any idea ?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
How would my baby look like if im full mexican and my boyfriend is half porteguese and half white i just wanted to know ehat my baby might look like
Helpful - 1
had twins. dad is mexican and I am white. We got one that looks like me with their dad's coloring, and one that looks like their dad with my coloring! And yet, somehow, they look alike. Go figure!

I love genetics! You just never know what you'll get!
Helpful - 0
God only knows. All three of my children, 1 boy and 2 girls came out like their dad.....BLONDE AND LIGHT SKINNED. Can't even tell their hispanic at all.
Helpful - 0
Yes it's hard to tell.  I am half white and half Puerto Rican.  I have light brown hair and blue eyes.  My fiance is Puerto Rican and he has dark almost black hair and brown eyes.  Our son came out with my color hair and hazel eyes.  So it's hard to tell.  When he was born he looked more like him but now he's starting to resemble me more.  They change how they look as they get older as well so don't think that the way the come out is the way they stay.
Helpful - 0
What she says is sooo true! That reminded me, my first two came out with dark hair and were blonde by one year old.
Helpful - 0
That's a great topic! Me and my husband are still trying to figure out what our baby will look like! I am half italian and half black, brown eyes, tan skin, and brown curly hair. My husband on the other hand, is white, hazel eyes and RED straight hair!! lol. I have no clue what my baby will look like. I'm sure your baby will be just beautiful!!! Me and my siblings all came out with different features and colors of hair. My little sister has light brown curly hair with blonde in it! Go figure. My brothers have black hair just like my dad. You just never know! =)
Helpful - 0
Usually the darker shades dominate.  DD was born pale white with green eyes (DH is white with green eyes while I'm olive skinned with brown eyes).  DD's now 16 months and her skin's darker than it was at birth and her eyes turned brown (grrrr).  I would've loved for them to stay green.
Helpful - 0
You won't know til you have the baby!  I have 2 girls, and they are completely different looking.  My 3 year old takes after me, darker skin, and really dark brown eyes.  My 6 month old looks like a spitting image of her daddy...really fair skin, blue eyes and blond hair.  They are both beautiful!
Helpful - 0
It all depends on chromosomes. There is no way to know until the baby is born. Both my girls have the same father, (and mommy of course) Lol!! I ended up with one brunette with hazel green/brown eyes and a redhead with bright blue eyes. Funny thing is neither her father or I have blue eyes or red hair. I have natural red highlights in mine, but thats it. I have aunts and uncles with Red Hair, but neither their father or I do. Sorry, just have to be surprised.
Helpful - 0
Congratulations. I haen't been on here for over almost a year now. I remember when you were still trying, now your gonna have a little girl, how lovely.

Congratulations again. How far along are you?
Helpful - 0
What will my baby will look like if my boyfriend has blue eyes and i hve brown
Helpful - 0
Anyone's guess!!!!  mE I am 1/2 Sicilian mothers side Irish, Welsh, German and Polish. I am pale dark brown curly hair and light blue eyes.  DH is Pakistani tan skin and light green eyes like a cat.  DD....well, she looks oriental, slanted eyes but brown.  Her face is pale but the rest of her is tan...How does she look?? Not anything like we expected but she is a Stunner!  You never know what you will get.
Helpful - 0
If my boyfriend is white/italian and i'm african american what will my baby look like
Helpful - 0
hehehehe

we are the same but VS....

I am full mexican, olive skin,... long black curly hair.....

my husband is caucasian, norweigian (sp??) descendence, white as can be, blond curly hair and big gray/blue eyes.....

What our baby'll look like???

A PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Good luck!!! =)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.