Women's Health: Postpartum Community

When do you stop bleeding after D&C

Hey everyone.  Does anyone know how long it takes to stop bleeding after a D&C.  I had my D&C on February 1st and I am not really bleeding but more spotting brown (tmi)and just a litte each day, but enough to have to wear something.  Just wondering if this is ever going to stop.  The doctor told me I would only bleed for a couple of days!!  Baby dust to all!!
I dont remember it lasting long, but I had a period 4 weeks later and missed the next one bc I was pregnant.  I pray for you and give you my best in this difficult time.
I had red spotting for 4 or 5 days after the D&C, then brown spotting up until day 10.  Finally back to normal!
i guess everyone is different i had my D&C Jan 6th i  bled for like 2 days and just yesterday  i got my AF..so stay put and good luck!!!
I had d&c 1/4 bled for about a week, spotted off & on depending on exercise level after that. Af 2/6.
I didn't really bleed after mine.  Spotted for a few days...like 3.  Then it stopped for 3-4 days and I started to spot again for 2 more days.

If your bleeding is going past 10 days and you are not feeling well....fever, etc.  I think the dr should see you.
I has d/c on 1/9 at 9 weeks and bleed for 1 week then spotted off and on for 2-3 weeks I did not think it was ever going to sto,then nothing for 3-4 days then af came this wed.So I think it depends on how far along you are and if it is natural or d/c.