Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Who's having what???Open Forum

Just a question, i want to know.  I just found out today that i am having a BOY! i am thrilled, but everyone i know is having a boy.  I cant believe nobody i know is having a girl.  In my office 5 babies are expected before the end of the year that are boys excluding mine and three have been born that were boy, my nephew being one of them.  i was just wondering where the girl population was.  Whos having a girl and whos having a boy?  

Aizen Due 7-31-07
Joseph Mathew Born 2-22-2007
16 Responses
HI , IM DUE 9/21 AND ITS A GIRL,,,,, SO IM TOLD THATS WHAT THOSE 2 WHITE LINES ARE! BUT WITH 2 SONS , IM STILL A LITTLE WEIRY ! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!
I'm having a boy too!!  I'm being induced May 30th.  Ian Richard should be making his appearance in less than 3 weeks.  I can't wait.
Boy here too!  Three of my friends are having boys, one friend is having a girl and my cousin is having a girl!  My sister-in-law finds out in 2 weeks and my sister is 7 weeks pregnant so it'll be a while until we know what she's having!
I am having a boy, Due in 2 days... or I am being induced on May 16th. I have had 5 friends/family have babies in the last little while, all boys but 1
151571 tn?1189755827
I am 34 weeks today and I am having a little girl.  I was shocked!  Because this is baby #5 for me and my daughter is fixing to turn 15 the three in the middle are boys, the youngest will be 11 months on the 15th.  I still am in fear she will come out with a penis....LOL!  Best of luck to all!
Hi, Im having a boy! Im due Sep 26.
I'm having a BOY FINALLY...I have 4 girls now ages 14,12,8,6 I guess this was are time.  My husband has is chop surgery on June 7.  I guess having 5 kids does the trick.  Which is good.  Why should we have to go thru all the pain. His only last for 3 days max....Anyways good luck ladies....
177465 tn?1288238463
Boy here, too! :) Two of my friends are also having boys!!
Girl for me! Already have a wonderful boy. Due June 25th
172826 tn?1423422956
We are also having a boy-havent yet decided the name-feel so bad lol...it's a first for both of us..

September 4, 2007

Now mrs west I'm a little confused...

Aizen Due 7-31-07
Joseph Mathew Born 2-22-2007

You do realize thatthey dont even have 9 months between them right? I'm not sure if you did a typo or what not but I'm just confused:) hehe thanks
well thought i was having a girl but no it s boy so they say they said that with my second dd but the umbilical cord was between her legs she also had a true knot in it and that's what the tech saw so im not totally sold yet will wait till October to be sure have two girls already aged 9 and 12 and one boy 3 so a boy would be nice
190838 tn?1226613607
I'm having a boy also! I swore it was a girl the whole time, but it's a boy :) Robbie J.R. is due August,12th :)
152339 tn?1189755827
Having a little girl due June 14, Ava Faith,  
lol, i should have written down that Joseph is my nephew.  LOL Aizen will be  my first child.  I am so excited! All i wanted was a healthy baby.  I got what i asked for!  Sorry fot the typo.
I am also having a boy!! It will be our first child. We are naming him Connor Nolan. He is due June 29th!
128449 tn?1192825669
little girl!!! sienna rose - due september 12th = )
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.