Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Who's having what???Open Forum

Just a question, i want to know.  I just found out today that i am having a BOY! i am thrilled, but everyone i know is having a boy.  I cant believe nobody i know is having a girl.  In my office 5 babies are expected before the end of the year that are boys excluding mine and three have been born that were boy, my nephew being one of them.  i was just wondering where the girl population was.  Whos having a girl and whos having a boy?  

Aizen Due 7-31-07
Joseph Mathew Born 2-22-2007
HI , IM DUE 9/21 AND ITS A GIRL,,,,, SO IM TOLD THATS WHAT THOSE 2 WHITE LINES ARE! BUT WITH 2 SONS , IM STILL A LITTLE WEIRY ! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!
I'm having a boy too!!  I'm being induced May 30th.  Ian Richard should be making his appearance in less than 3 weeks.  I can't wait.
Boy here too!  Three of my friends are having boys, one friend is having a girl and my cousin is having a girl!  My sister-in-law finds out in 2 weeks and my sister is 7 weeks pregnant so it'll be a while until we know what she's having!
I am having a boy, Due in 2 days... or I am being induced on May 16th. I have had 5 friends/family have babies in the last little while, all boys but 1
I am 34 weeks today and I am having a little girl.  I was shocked!  Because this is baby #5 for me and my daughter is fixing to turn 15 the three in the middle are boys, the youngest will be 11 months on the 15th.  I still am in fear she will come out with a penis....LOL!  Best of luck to all!
Hi, Im having a boy! Im due Sep 26.
I'm having a BOY FINALLY...I have 4 girls now ages 14,12,8,6 I guess this was are time.  My husband has is chop surgery on June 7.  I guess having 5 kids does the trick.  Which is good.  Why should we have to go thru all the pain. His only last for 3 days max....Anyways good luck ladies....
Boy here, too! :) Two of my friends are also having boys!!
Girl for me! Already have a wonderful boy. Due June 25th
We are also having a boy-havent yet decided the name-feel so bad lol...it's a first for both of us..

September 4, 2007

Now mrs west I'm a little confused...

Aizen Due 7-31-07
Joseph Mathew Born 2-22-2007

You do realize thatthey dont even have 9 months between them right? I'm not sure if you did a typo or what not but I'm just confused:) hehe thanks
well thought i was having a girl but no it s boy so they say they said that with my second dd but the umbilical cord was between her legs she also had a true knot in it and that's what the tech saw so im not totally sold yet will wait till October to be sure have two girls already aged 9 and 12 and one boy 3 so a boy would be nice
I'm having a boy also! I swore it was a girl the whole time, but it's a boy :) Robbie J.R. is due August,12th :)
Having a little girl due June 14, Ava Faith,  
lol, i should have written down that Joseph is my nephew.  LOL Aizen will be  my first child.  I am so excited! All i wanted was a healthy baby.  I got what i asked for!  Sorry fot the typo.
I am also having a boy!! It will be our first child. We are naming him Connor Nolan. He is due June 29th!
little girl!!! sienna rose - due september 12th = )