Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Yeah! No Gestational Diabetes!

As you all know, testing during pregnancy can be so nerve racking.

I had some early scares in this pregnancy and my doc was pretty concerned that I may have had GD, since I all of a sudden gained a lot of weight.  

Well, with my exercise program, I guess it helped because my test results were all normal and my weight gain has slowed a bit.  No more tests to worry about----now just the labor--ugh!  I begin my third trimester today and feel a difference already with being very tired.  Anyone else feel very tired and aching hips and back at 27 weeks??
that great news, one less thing to worry about huh!  i can remember feeling very tried and achy in my third trimester.  i got a massage every once in a while to help with the aches and it is a nice treat for yourself.  in not too long you won't have much time to take a bath, never mind treat yourself!  lol  oh well, it is a worth it.  best of luck with the rest of your pg.