after pregnancy 2tm

I have always hated everything to do with periods and its return after my baby haunts me ...so my question is for sec time moms how long did it last was it regular or really long this is my first pregnancy
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Bump
Helpful - 0
When you give birth youll be bleeding but it should regulate after. I wouldnt be able to tell you how long since mine stopped as soon as i got bavk on bc
Helpful - 0
After my first baby I had postpartum bleeding on and off for about 3wks and then got my period back 3mths after that and the first period was as heavy as postpartum bleeding but only like 5 days. After that it was back to normal, just like before pregnancy. But every woman is different!
Helpful - 0
Thanks you guys now I have and Idea I expected two straight weeks of constant bleeding
Helpful - 0
I had solid bleeding for like 3 1/2 weeks postpartum. I then had a solid week of a period. Then I stopped bleeding for about 45 days. Then my cycle started up just about like it was before. Biggest difference is I used to be on a 28 day cycle and now I am on a 29 day cycle.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.