am I pregnant?

I've been having cramps in my lower almost pelvis abdomen and in my lower back, I also have been having these weird cramps or aches in my thighs. my nipples are also very sore. I'm not due for my period for another 9 days. am I pregnant? when should I test?
Its hard to tell until you actually test. For mw, I knew I was pregnant, I tested and the test was negative. The very next day, I got my cycle and it lasted 4 days, I was at the doctor and they tested me for pregnancy before I started BC, and the test wad positive. Even my blood test were positive. I had a "period" while pregnant. So I would test the day of your expected period. My nipples hurt, I was starving, and I felt sick all the time. Best of luck!

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community