Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

am i pregnant?

I'm 17 years old, and my boyfriend is 18, we really want a baby. in December we had unprotected sex, and at the end of January i was having stomach pain, and my period was late, i took 5 hpts and all negative, when the pain still occurred with no period i went to the e.r. and they ran a c.t. scan, and a urine test and nothing showed up, and a few days later i had a rather heavy period, and in February it was light for 2 days, and march we had sex 4 times in one weekend march 16-19th (i started birth control march 2nd), and now my stomach is beyond bloated, i look like i swallowed a basketball, its pain on my lower right side and sometimes comes up to my ribs, i cant lay on my stomach or side, and if i sit to long i get sick feeling, but i wont actually vomit, i LOVE food, but lately even the smell of food makes me sick, and when something does sound good i take 2 bites and I'm full, i went to the e.r. a few nights ago and they did a pelvic exam and a urine test the urine showed up negative and they diagnosed me with a pelvic infection. is there any way i could actually be pregnant from December? or march?
1 Responses
134578 tn?1578157483
If a hospital cannot find a pregnancy, there is almost for sure no pregnancy.

Why not see your regular ob-gyn?  Hospitals are really not set up to be your primary doctor.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.