any suggestions?

Hi everyone,hope yas are all well.Im 21 weeks pregnant and having a little girl,we have decided on the first name but cant decide on a middle name,her name will be Jasmine Batey,was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions,thanks x
Layla, Katherine, Sierra.
OMG..i was just thinking the same but for boy's name.

I like Kathleen,Louise???

I won't hijack your thread..lol, just going to do a boys one. X
Jasmine Marie. Jasmine Leigh (Lee). Jasmine Paige. Jasmine Michelle. Jasmine Nicole. Jasmine Rene.

I love the name Jasmine! I never named any of my daughters this name though because my ex husband never wanted that name. It was always my baby name when I played house when I was growing up (: Jazz for short. CUTE!
Thanks ladies,i like Jasmine Nicole and Jasmine Leigh,i had already sugested them,so i will have to nag bf to go with one of them lol.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community