Women's Health: Postpartum Community

baby has gas

my 4 week old baby has very painful has. she cries after every bottle, sometimes 5 minutes sometimes an hour.  I've tried the gas drops and gripe water, neither has helped much. any suggestions?
Try boiling mint and fennel seed for ten minutes. Make sure it is cool before you mix with formula or breast milk. If breast milk id mix half half. Good luck.
Also pick up cocyntal in the colic section of the pharmacy. Its herbal and works better than gripe water or ovol. Baby madsage helps. My little guy was the same